BCNPHA members receive good value for the dues they pay and the staff works hard to provide good quality service and programs, which are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of non-profit housing providers. The BCNPHA fiscal membership year is from September 1, to August 31 annually.
- Special member pricing on our wide range of in-person and online education and training opportunities, including BCNPHA’s expanded HousingU courses.
- Special discounted registration fees to our regional RENT events and our Housing Central Conference.
- Access to the latest housing news, including BCNPHA’s quarterly print magazine InfoLink, and electronic sector newsletter
- Save money, earn money with special offers and discounted rates through our programs and services.
- Successful advocacy on key housing issues at all levels of government and regions.
- Innovative and effective research serving affordable housing, with access to research projects that help raise the capacity of the sector.
- A range of energy efficient programs and services, including free energy audits designed to help with your energy savings.
- Access to our member directory, which is a listing of current BCNPHA members.
- Asset management support, including capital planning and building condition assessments.
- Exclusive access to BCNPHA’s online resources to support advocacy and educational development for the sector.
Membership application form
Download the form to review membership fees. All fees include 5% GST and are for the 2018-2019 membership year. Please note that BCNPHA prorates membership fees for non-profit housing societies with units only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the prorated amount payable.
Membership fees are approved as operating expenses by BC Housing, as well as staff development (education and training), and Annual Conference registration fees and expenses.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing the application form, please email email@example.com or call 778.945.2152.