Application for BCNPHA LM RENT Bursary –
Non-Profit Housing Society Staff & Board Directors
Regional Education Networking Tradeshow Event, Thursday, May 25, 2023 Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, 15269 104 Ave, Surrey
BC Non-Profit Housing Association, with sponsorship funding from BC Housing, has made available a number of bursaries for RENT attendance. The bursary will cover only the registration cost for a staff member or a Board Director for those societies who are unable to resource RENT attendance. The regular BCNPHA member registration rate is $185 plus GST. Bursaries will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to application approval. Applicants will be notified before May 4, 2023 of their acceptance status, and advised of the registration process if accepted. Please do not register yourself until you hear back from us to avoid duplication.
Eligible societies are those with 50 or less housing units (owned or operated).
- Only non-profit housing societies may apply.
- This is open to both members and non-member societies.
- Societies may apply for only one bursary for either one staff member or board director. Staff members must be currently employed by the societies, and board directors must be on the current board. (Consultants or other affiliated individuals will not be eligible for this process).
- RENT bursaries are not transferable except with the written permission of BCNPHA (see policy below).
- Following written confirmation of bursary allocation by BCNPHA, a promo code will be provided to the recipient to register for the event at no cost.
- Meals supplied will be the standard meals accessed by RENT delegates (breakfast, lunch and breaks). All other meals will be at the cost of the individual or society.
- BCNPHA will ensure equitable disbursement of bursaries among our four provincial regions.
Cancellations must be made in writing to BCNPHA by May 11, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSTITUTION OF REGISTRATIONS:
Substitution of another individual must be requested in writing to BCNPHA, and must be from the same organization. Substitution is at the discretion of BCNPHA. After confirmation is received in writing, the substitution will be completed through BCNPHA, once all the appropriate information is collected.
Or visit lmrent.bcnpha.ca