New this year! BCNPHA and FortisBC are proud to present The FortisBC Energy Conservation Leader Award!
The FortisBC Energy Conservation Leader Award recognizes a non-profit housing provider whose dedication to energy efficiency and conservation is exemplary, adopting a sound energy management strategy, investing in conservation projects, and inspiring individuals to use energy responsibly.
Non-profits will be awarded points for completing each of the following categories:
- Completed an energy audit
- Completed an energy conservation retrofit
- Completed BCNPHA housing education course
- Completed benchmarking
- Completed ECAP Use RNG
- Does not have to be a BCNPHA member but does have to be a non-profit housing provider
- Must be a FortisBC customer (FortisBC gas or electricity)
- Applicants will be decided internally in collaboration between BCNPHA and FortisBC
- The FortisBC Energy Conservation Leader will be awarded at the Housing Central Conference Sector Supper