BCNPHA’s Annual Conference is the largest conference of its kind in Western Canada. It has also earned the reputation of being one of the ‘must attend’ forums in the affordable housing world.
Housing Central represents the turning point for affordable housing in BC, where housing has become the number one issue for British Columbians, governments at all levels have reengaged on the issue like never before, and in the months ahead of the next provincial election, the national housing strategy and federal budget will carve out the kind of future we can expect. The truth is that we are strongest when we collaborate, and that is what Housing Central represents: leveraging all of our strengths for maximum collective impact.
The 2017 Housing Central Conference will represent collaboration between the housing sector to take action on housing affordability. To be held at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, BC, from November 19-21, it will bring together key stakeholders in affordable housing to connect directly with decision-makers, including policymakers, affordable housing providers, community leaders and the private-sectors, all in one place.
BCNPHA thanks the following for helping make this year’s conference a resounding success:
- Each of our 1100+ delegates;
- All our keynote speakers, guest speakers and presenters;
- Our conference sponsors;
- Trade show exhibitors and prize donors;
- Encasa Financial Inc. for sponsoring the delegate bags and Coinamatic for sponsoring our lanyards;
- BC Housing for sponsoring our conference bursaries, as well hosting the Meet ‘n Mingle event;
- Community Land Trust for sponsoring the Housing Central Reception that was hosted by BCNPHA and the Co-op Housing Federation of BC
- Marsh Canada for sponsoring our Sector Supper;
- Photographers Mark Kinskofer, Charles de Jesus and Alanna Milaney
- The Phonix Band for our dinner event entertainment;
- The staff of the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel;
- Our amazing volunteers; and
- BCNPHA’s staff, for the many long hours they worked to make this year’s conference possible.
See you at the 2017 conference on
Sunday, November 19 to Tuesday, November 21!