Tenants can access affordable insurance coverage
BCNPHA has partnered with Marsh’s Private Client Services, to provide non-profit housing tenants with affordable tenant insurance. This affordable plan has an annual premium of $150 as opposed to over $300 for private residential tenants, and the ability for tenants to make monthly payments.
Why Should your Tenants buy Tenant Insurance?
- Covers their contents against losses caused by fire, smoke damage, water damage, vandalism, theft, and many additional perils.
- Provides protection in the event that they cause damage to the premises or property belonging to other tenants.
- Coverage for additional living expenses are included up to the provided limit (i.e. hotel bills, restaurant meals and moving costs).
- Their personal belongings are not covered by the landlord’s building insurance under any circumstance.
- Very low annual premium with monthly payment options
- Free access to Intact Insurance — a suite of services including access to legal information and a family care assistance plan.
- 24-hour emergency claims service.
- Coverage for fire, water and smoke damage, theft and other perils.
- Earthquake coverage available for an additional premium.
Questions? Contact Us