Tenants can access affordable insurance coverage
BCNPHA has partnered with Marsh’s Private Client Services, to provide non-profit housing tenants with affordable tenant insurance. This affordable plan has an annual premium of $150 as opposed to over $300 for private residential tenants, and the ability for tenants to make monthly payments.
To sign up: Click here.
Why Should your Tenants buy Tenant Insurance?
- Covers their contents against losses caused by fire, smoke damage, water damage, vandalism, theft, and many additional perils.
- Provides protection in the event that they cause damage to the premises or property belonging to other tenants.
- Coverage for additional living expenses are included up to the provided limit (i.e. hotel bills, restaurant meals and moving costs).
- Their personal belongings are not covered by the landlord’s building insurance under any circumstance.
How to promote the tenants insurance program to your residents?
Promoting the tenants insurance program is easy and you have the option of choosing the best way to market the program to your residents. All materials below are downloadable.
- Poster for common areas
- Email Template to send to residents
- Content for newsletters or social medias with attached images
If you have any questions regarding the promotion of the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Very low annual premium with monthly payment options
- Free access to Intact Insurance — a suite of services including access to legal information and a family care assistance plan.
- 24-hour emergency claims service.
- Coverage for fire, water and smoke damage, theft and other perils.
- Earthquake coverage available for an additional premium.
Questions? Contact Us