Tenants can access affordable insurance coverage
BCNPHA has partnered with Novex Insurance Company and Marsh’s Private Client Services, to provide non-profit housing tenants with affordable tenant’s insurance. This affordable plan has an annual premium of $150 as opposed to over $300 for private residential tenants, and the ability for tenants to make monthly payments.
Why Buy Tenant’s Insurance?
- Covers your contents against losses caused by fire, smoke damage, water damage, vandalism, theft, and many additional perils.
- Provides protection in the event you cause damage to the premises or property belonging to other tenants.
- Coverage for additional living expenses are included up to the provided limit (i.e. hotel bills, restaurant meals and moving costs).
- Your personal belongings are not covered by the landlord’s building insurance under any circumstance.
- Higher coverage limits to suit your needs.
- Free access to Novex Assistance — a suite of services including access to legal information and a family care assistance plan designed to provide support in times of need.
- 24-hour emergency claims service.
- Convenient payment plan with no service fee. Annual premium of $150 for the first year (premium subject to change for subsequent years).
- Replacement cost on contents (contents limit $15,000) and personal liability limit $1,000,000.
- Only $500 deductible.
- $3,000 additional living expenses coverage
- Earthquake coverage available for an additional premium.
Questions? Contact Us
For more information, download the program brochure or contact:
Debbie Tonner – Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org 1.780.917.4873
Robert Kaufman – Robert.email@example.com 1.403.476.3399