These resources are meant to support an organization in its anti-racist work. It includes some of the same resources as the individual resources as often organizational change comes from individual change. Identifying and dismantling racist practices requires a deep look at policies and structures within an organization. This includes internal and external policies which organizations may not be aware are perpetuating racism. Conversations need to happen at the Board level, leadership level and staff level.
This list is by no means exhaustive. We will also continue to add to it as we become aware of more resources. If you have any suggestions of additional resources, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Toward a Racially Just Workplace – Harvard Business Review
- Race, Work and Leadership: New Perspectives on the Black Experience – Laura Morgan Roberts, Anthony J. Mayo, David A. Thomas
- How to Be an Anti-Racist – Dr. Ibram X. Kendi
- Me and White Supremacy – Layla Saaed
- White Fragility – Robin D’Angelo
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome – Dr. Joy DeGruy
- Policing Black Lives – Robyn Maynard
- The Person You Mean to Be – Dolly Chugh
Compilations of Recommended Books
Online Resources and Toolkits