The resources listed here are meant to support you as you learn about racism and embark in incorporating anti-racists practices in your personal and professional life. That process includes unlearning and relearning; reflecting upon our own values, behaviours and assumptions.
This list is by no means exhaustive. We will also continue to add to it as we become aware of more resources. If you have any suggestions of additional resources, please let us know at email@example.com.
- How to Be an Anti-Racist – Dr. Ibram X. Kendi
- Me and White Supremacy – Layla Saaed
- White Fragility – Robin D’Angelo
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome – Dr. Joy DeGruy
- Toward a Racially Just Workplace – Harvard Business Review
- Race, Work and Leadership: New Perspectives on the Black Experience – Laura Morgan Roberts, Anthony J. Mayo, David A. Thomas
- Policing Black Lives – Robyn Maynard
- The Person You Mean to Be – Dolly Chugh
Compilations of Recommended Books