Reframe returns for second annual innovative housing ideas competitionPosted
Reframe is designed to shine a spotlight on the brilliant plans, models and strategies developed by organizations and communities throughout the province – and to support your efforts to take those ideas to the next level. Whether you have a unique financial model that strengthens sustainability without public funding, a bold approach to remediating existing housing, or a creative housing model that is improving your community, we want to hear from you!
We welcome applications from housing organizations, non-profit societies, social-purpose businesses or individuals, in the following areas:
- Building Innovations – finding new ways to build high-quality, affordable homes
- Adapting with Age – ensuring homes adapt as people’s needs change
- Transforming tenure – giving the next generation a stake in the housing market with new tenure models
- Low-barrier Housing – ensuring everyone has a home with needed supports
- Tackling Homelessness – housing innovations that get people off the streets and connecting them with the supports they need
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of housing experts from BCNPHA and Urban Matters and announced at the Housing Central Conference (November 17 to 19). The winner will receive $8,000 and a short video showcasing their housing innovation.
Applications are due by 4 pm on September 30th. For more information about the Reframe Housing Competition, please visit reframecompetition.com.
Read about last year’s winners here.
Back to News