Call for Proposals – DABC for Accessibility ProjectsPosted
BC celebrated its first annual Accessibility Week from May 27th to June 2nd 2018. As part of the Province’s goal to improve accessibility for British Columbians with disabilities, we were selected by the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction (MSDPR) to disburse funding to community based “Accessibility Projects” that focus on at least one of the following:
- Accessible employment and community connection;
- Accessible emergency planning and response;
- Accessible arts, culture and tourism;
- Accessible sports and recreation;
- Accessible education and learning;
- Accessible community participation.
DABC will disburse a total of $450,000 to successful projects. Project proponents may apply for a minimum of $10,000 and maximum of $40,000 per project.
The deadline for proposals is 4:30 pm, October 5th, 2018.
To see the CFP, Application Form and accompanying documents please go to http://disabilityalliancebc.org/program/accessibility-projects/
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Myung Lee, Project Manager at email@example.com or 604-875-0188 ext. 121.
Back to News