Website Options Community Services Society
Skills, abilities and competencies that are considered assets in this position:
• Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience.
• Experience with overdose prevention and response services an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Case management and peer review experience.
• Ability to work with people with complex needs, including mental illness and addictions.
• Competency engaging and working with marginalized people.
• Experience working in the context of emergency residential settings.
• Good communication and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
• Awareness of culturally sensitive issues.
• Current First Aid Certificate required.
• Food Safe Certificate an asset.
• Unrestricted Class 5 B.C. Driver’s License is required.
• Crisis Line experience an asset.
Closing Date: September 8, 2019