The BC Non-Profit Housing Associations rules of Conduct are general guidelines for members. Follow these simple rules and you’ll have a great experience here on the forum.
• Search the forum before posting. Someone else may have already answered your question or discussed the topic. Checking for duplicates can help save you time.
• Read the Stickies! Sticky threads at the top of the forum category answer a lot of questions.
• Use proper spelling and grammar, with paragraphs as needed. Posts that are easier to read are easier to respond to.
• If asking a question, provide as much in the way of details as you can to help our staff answer.
• Keep criticism constructive! If you disagree with an opinion, explain why, but never attack the person.
• Use formatting to improve the quality of your post. See below for a great, quick guide on how to format using BBCode.
• Report violators of the Rules of Conduct by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the posting.
• Be sure to post your thread to the category most appropriate to the topic, so others can find it easily.
• Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
• Share personal information publicly, including your email address.
• Post empty threads or responses that contain no content. Don’t bump posts, claim “First!” or give single-word replies.
• Hijack a topic. Keep to the original subject matter.
• Spam or encourage spam. No posting links to any commercial service or product if you are personally affiliated. No posts to advertise or promote.
The following activity is expressly disallowed on the BCNPHA Members forum:
• Harassment, threatening, embarrassing or insulting other users, including sending unwanted messages, attacking race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
• Hate speech is not permitted. You may not post or distribute any content that is harmful, abuse, racist, homophobic, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing or invasive of privacy.
• Disruption of the natural flow of forum discussion through vulgarity, spamming, flooding or other means.
• Phishing. A Moderator will never ask for your password.
• Uploading or linking to files which contain viruses or malware
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To reply to this topic, you must be a BCNPHA member and be logged in.