The 2019 Housing Central Conference tradeshow sold out in record time this year! We are currently accepting waitlist applications for tradeshow exhibitors. If your organization would like to be added to the waitlist, please email email@example.com.
If your organization would like more information about becoming a sponsor at this year’s Housing Central Conference, you can check out our 2019 Sponsorship Prospectus below or contact Rachael Lipetz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.945.2154.
BCNPHA hosts western Canada’s largest affordable housing conference, the Housing Central Conference, attracting more than 1300 delegates from across the province and Canada. In addition to our annual conference in November, we host four RENT events throughout the province that provide a full-day education and networking opportunities to the non-profit housing sector.
As the umbrella organization for non-profit housing providers, share in the trusted relationship BCNPHA has developed with its members, delegates and partners over more than 20 years of service. Sponsors and tradeshow exhibitors gain exposure to a broad range of rental housing stakeholders that includes non-profit, co-operative, private, municipal and provincial housing sectors.
- Access to more than 1300 delegates from across BC and Canada
- 100+ education sessions with engaging dialogue and hands-on learning
- 6 renowned and thought-provoking keynotes
- 40+ tradeshow exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services
- Dozens of dedicated and casual networking opportunities
- Access to 80 to 250+ delegates from across BC (dependent on RENT location)
- Education sessions with a regionalized focus on affordable housing issues
- Engaging and thought-provoking speakers
- Tradeshow exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services available to non-profit housing providers
- Dedicated networking opportunities
Questions? Contact Us
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Rachael Lipetz at email@example.com.
For additional information about tradeshow opportunities and booth availability, please contact Tanya Cromwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.