Virtual Leadership Through Storytelling Workshop
Learn to use storytelling at work, to increase the impact of your communications and your ability to engage and persuade others.
Great leaders are typically great communicators, and great communicators are typically great storytellers. They use storytelling to connect people to ideas, to each other, and to a vision of the future they want to be a part of and help make real.
Storytelling is a skill. But importantly, it is a skill that can be learned through instruction and sharpened through practice.
This engaging, enlightening, online workshop breaks down storytelling into core fundamentals that are easy to understand and apply, helping you build stronger stories and be a more confident and captivating storyteller.
Our two-day (three hours per day) virtual workshop is relevant for anyone who has to engage others as part of their jobs, including managers, salespeople, lawyers, non-profit leaders, finance directors, scientists, entrepreneurs, researchers, and trainers. Participants will receive the same training we provide to organizations such as Coca-Cola, CPA Canada, Alzheimer Society of BC, Dell, TELUS, GE and Cisco.
More specifically, you will walk out of this workshop with:
- The ability to approach storytelling strategically, ensuring you are telling the right story with the right message, to persuade and guide others, even those you have no direct authority over.
- The core content of a strong story, and an understanding on how to develop compelling plots that are focused and drive towards a meaningful point.
- Skills to improve your story delivery and turn you into a more comfortable, impactful and inspiring storyteller.
- An understanding of how to use storytelling in presentations, pitches, meetings, and one-on-ones.
- The framework for a rich “library” of stories to have at the ready, to use in a variety of communications situations and for a variety of leadership needs
To find out more about this valuable training, read testimonials of people who have been through it, or see videos of the trainer, Bill Baker, in action, visit our website. If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
We’re offering a 25% discount to our Canadian friends and family — please use discount code CAD25 when doing so!
- Start: 16 September 2020 9:30 am
- Address: , ,
- Categories: OTHER