Lighting retrofits – the good, the bad, the ugly – Webinar
Why should you attend?
A linear fluorescent LED lighting retrofit can help your non-profit housing achieve cost savings and improve lighting levels and all with a fairly short payback. Improvements in LED technology are happening all the time, which can sweeten the business case and make these improvements all the more feasible. Lighting retrofits can also be done fairly quickly and at any time of the year, making them an easy win for your energy management. But like any project, you’ll need the right resources to make it a success. BCNPHA’s Jack Boyle is an electrical engineering technologist, and Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and has been in the lighting and electrical sector for over 20 years and will show you the products types, business case basics and best practices to help you be ready for your next lighting project.
What will you learn?
- Linear fluorescent lighting LED replacement options as well as the pros and cons
- Ways to ensure a successful retrofit installation
- How to avoid some of the pitfalls of projects gone wrong
- Tips on how to present a business case to the financial decision-makers at your organization
How to register
Even though this webinar is free, you are required to register in order to receive webinar access instructions.
1. To register, click the large green button at the top of this page: “Login to account”, or “Create an account” (if you do not yet have one). Note: We require a unique email address for each participant.
2. You will be sent an email with access instructions at least 48 hours (2 working days) prior to the webinar date.
This webinar will be recorded and participants will have access to the presentation, within a week or two of the webinar.
Having problems with your account?
Start and end dates
January 16, 2020 - January 16, 2020
4/29/20 10:00 am - 4/29/20 11:00 am PST
Free for members and for non-members
For more information email:
Jack Boyle - Asset Management Coordinator