Insurance Market Update Q1 2021 – Webinar
Registration is now closed. For more information contact email@example.com
The current Economic Climate remains challenging to the Insurance Market as we enter 2021. Insurance Companies continue to take a conservative view on risk and continue to scrutinize their risk portfolio, coverage scope, rates and premium. Our session will provide you an update on the symbiotic relationship between the Global and Domestic Insurance Landscape, and affects this has on the Social Housing Sector. We will also provide an update on our Risk Mitigation Efforts to provide more security, stability and certainty in this difficult Insurance Market.
Who should attend
BCNPHA Membership currently participating on the Social Housing Program with Marsh
What you will learn
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current state of the Global Insurance Market Conditions
- Understand the interconnectivity of Global Insurance Market Conditions to Insurance Market Conditions in Canada
- Understand the Insurance Market Conditions in Canada relating to Multi Residential Housing Sector
- Understand the Connectivity of the Insurance Risk Profile for the Social Housing Sector to the Multi Residential Housing Sector in Canada
- Update on the Risk Mitigation Process for the BCNPHA Social Housing Program
Senior Vice-President – Marsh Vancouver
Kingsley Chow has worked in the Insurance Business since 1993. His introduction to the Insurance Business started as an underwriter at Axa Pacific Insurance prior to his current role as an insurance broker. Kingsley has been with Marsh Vancouver since 2001, focusing on risk analysis and placement. Kingsley has worked exclusively with the BCNPHA Program for the past 10 years.
Vice President, Risk Consultant – Marsh Advisory
Ian Tarris has been involved in risk management since 2012 working with clients in a wide variety of industries providing both property and liability risk management solutions. Prior to working for Marsh in 2018, he worked for a leading Canadian insurance company on their internal risk control team. Ian has been leading the BCNPHA risk control program at Marsh since 2018 and is involved with all aspects of the program from conducting site visits and answering Society questions to tracking and following up on recommendations and coordinating with program insurers.
May 06, 2021
5/6/21 11:00 am - 5/6/21 12:00 pm
Free for members , Free for non-members