BCNPHA has partnered with the Viessmann, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems, to assist non-profit housing providers make better and more efficient choices when purchasing boilers and hot water tanks for their buildings. The Boiler and Tank Program assists non-profit housing providers lower their costs, create efficiency and cost-effectiveness in key areas, and increase their revenue.
As an environmental pioneer, Viessmann has been supplying highly efficient and renewable heating systems for several decades. With a complete line of high-efficiency oil and gas-fired boilers and control technology, Viessmann offers innovative heating solutions to deliver maximum energy savings and performance.
Participating non-profit societies benefit from:
- Rebates on purchases of Viessmann boilers and tanks.
- Tools to right-size equipment and reduce energy costs.
- Potentially better return on investment from boiler and tank purchases.
How to Join
To participate in the Viessmann Boiler and Tank Program, contact the BCNPHA Asset Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCNPHA is very pleased to announce a partnership with Planet Clean whereby BCNPHA members will be able to source a wide range of environmentally friendly cleaning products at preferential rates. Members can access an amazing discount of 15% on all items! (Some exclusions apply, including freight.)
Planet Clean International is the leading distributor of high quality, environmentally considerate cleaning supplies, restoration and safety products and works with non-profit organizations across the province.
- Opportunity to be kinder to the planet
- Exclusive 15% member discount
- Wide range of environmentally conscious janitorial products
- Online resources for maintenance staff
- Other products and services include restoration, carpet care, and equipment sales
How to Join
Contact Norman van Vooght at email@example.com or call 604.540.5343.
BCNPHA has partnered with Coinamatic Canada to bring BCNPHA members exclusive preferential pricing for laundry services. The BCNPHA Member Support Services Program with Coinamatic aims to provide flexible laundry solutions that help reduce operating costs while maintaining high quality results.
Coinamatic has been a BCNPHA Associate Member for many years and works extensively with the non-profit housing sector in BC to supply high quality products and service excellence at affordable prices.
- Members will be able to access preferential revenue arrangements and rebates for the first six months of a new or renewed laundry services contract.
- All equipment is available on a purchase or full service lease basis.
- With the full service lease offering, no capital investment is required; equipment is provided with installation services including final hook up, and start up, operator training and follow-up.
How to Join
To participate in the BCNPHA Laundry Services Program, contact Maxi Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.270.8441.
BCNPHA negotiates with suppliers to bring preferential discounted rates for maintenance and repairs items to non-profit housing societies who are members of BCNPHA.
A one-stop shop for maintenance supplies and services for multi-unit housing providers through a user-friendly, quick and easy catalogue ordering service that provides savings in time and money. Just pick up the phone or order on-line.
BCNPHA and HD Supply have put together a program for members which offers bulk discounts on all items. For all your maintenance, repair and operating needs, you can order directly from the HD Supply catalogue at wholesale prices and have the items delivered to your door.
- No need to store large quantities – order only as many items as you need and have room for.
- Same day delivery within specific regions or next day delivery, depending on location.
- Freight free within specific regions.
- Easy return policy – if you’re not satisfied, HD Supply will pick up and restock at no charge.
- Bulk discount rates on any size of orders – BCNPHA members receive 10% off their first order and 4% off every order after the initial order.
How To Join
To participate in the BCNPHA HD Supply Maintenance & Repair Program, contact Stanley Neumann at email@example.com or call Toll Free 1.800.782.0557.
*The program and BCNPHA discounts are not available through the Home Depot retail stores.
BCNPHA has initiated a partnership with a key Canadian manufacturer of quality beds and mattresses whereby BCNPHA members will be able to products at exclusive preferential prices.
Restwell Sleep Products offers a wide range of products for all needs and budgets, and works with a number of non-profit housing providers and care homes throughout the province. Restwell is a family owned and operated BC manufacturer of mattresses and box springs that produces products available in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan and prides itself in offering a wide range of products for all needs and budgets. Building value is an integral part in the design and production of all products.
BCNPHA members will receive excellent prices negotiated by BCNPHA on specific models of single (twin) mattresses and steel beds which meet the standard requirements for quality housing products.
- Pricing on other sizes and models required can be negotiated through BCNPHA
- Delivery is available anywhere within BC.
- Restwell is offering a buy now and ship later option.This allows you to pay ahead for mattresses and beds. Your account will be credited, and inventory will be held until it is needed.
How to Join
Contact Gordon Skillen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.576.2339, Ext. 112