Social Housing Investment
Investment funds for social enterprise
Newly available in BC, the Encasa Social Housing Investment Program is structured to help non-profit housing providers maximize their returns on capital reserves and operating dollars, such as last-month’s rents and member deposits.
- Provides a wide range of investment funds for your money, both long and short-term investments.
- Access to professional money management and expert advice.
- Access to individuals who know social housing, as well as those who understand the investment world.
- Funds designed to meet your society’s needs and interests.
- Opportunity to link investments with education and training to meet provider’s needs.
About Encasa Financial
BCNPHA, with the Co-op Housing Federation of Canada (CHF Canada) and the Co-operative Housing of BC (CHF BC) have joined the Housing Services Corporation (HSC) to create Encasa Financial. There are nearly 900 housing providers who have invested more than $490 million in our funds.
Questions? Contact Us
For more information, please contact Dawn Bowles, Investment Liaison, Encasa Financial at 604.836.7745 or email email@example.com.