BCNPHA provides fee-for-service opportunities to any organization undertaking an affordable housing initiative. We provide quality process design, research and analysis to assist clients and partners in making evidence-based decisions.
Our work supports BCNPHA’s vision of a safe, secure and affordable home for everyone, and builds our capacity to support the community housing sector.
Our professional service products include:
- Municipal housing and homeless plans and strategies
- Housing need and demand studies
- Program and policy reviews and evaluations
- Housing research reports
Together with our partners we provide services in two areas:
1. Community Engagement & Consultation: working with people
- Process design and management
- Open houses
- Event planning
- Surveys and focus groups
- Stakeholder interviews
2. Research & Analysis: working with information
- Data management and sourcing
- Quantitative data collection and analysis
- Qualitative data analysis
- Literature reviews
- Pro-forma analysis
- Land use review
- Data visualization
Please contact Peer-Daniel Krause, Policy Manager at email@example.com or by phone at 778.945.2161 to discuss your needs, ideas, proposals or to just connect. We are also always interested in exploring potential partnerships and new opportunities.