Top 10 Reasons to go to the Housing Central ConferencePosted
1. It’s the sector’s birthday, and we’re throwing a party. Cheers to BC Housing turning 50, CHF BC turning 35, BCNPHA turning 25 and AHMA turning 20!
2. Do you know the provincial government’s commitment on affordable housing? Meet Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Hon. Selina Robinson.
3. From newbies to seasoned pros, there’s something for you in more than 100 education sessions.
4. Leave super inspired with great ideas after learning from the keynotes, including Shane Koyczan, Johann Hari and Waneek Horn-Miller.
5. Discover the latest products and services available to housing providers at the tradeshow – you’ll also get free swag and win prizes!
6. Cheer on your favorite affordable housing advocates and be entertained during the Sector Supper and BCNPHA Awards celebration.
8. Leave your mark and tell us your hopes for the future at Legacy Lane.
9. Make connections with sector reporters and influencers.
10. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind look into what other organizations are planning and doing.Back to News