"BCNPHA’s conference has allowed FortisBC to gain valuable information and develop the connections to better serve our customers." FORTISBC
BCNPHA hosts western Canada’s largest affordable housing conference, attracting more than 900 delegates from across the province and Canada. In addition to our annual conference in November, we host each year four RENT events throughout the province that provide a full-day education and networking opportunities to the non-profit housing sector.
As the umbrella organization for non-profit housing providers, share in the trusted relationship BCNPHA has developed with its members, delegates and partners over more than 20 years of service. Sponsors and tradeshow exhibitors gain exposure to a broad range of rental housing stakeholders that includes non-profit, co-operative, private, municipal and provincial housing sectors.
- Access to more than 900 delegates from across BC and Canada
- 100+ education sessions with engaging dialogue and hands-on learning
- 6 renowned and thought-provoking keynotes
- 50+ tradeshow exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services
- Dozens of dedicated and casual networking opportunities
- Access to 80 to 250+ delegates from across BC (dependent on RENT location)
- Education sessions with a regionalized focus on affordable housing issues
- Engaging and thought-provoking speakers
- Tradeshow exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services available to non-profit housing providers
- Dedicated networking opportunities
Tradeshow booking forms:
- RENT Vancouver Island – Parksville
- RENT Lower Mainland – Coquitlam
- RENT Interior BC – Vernon
- RENT Northern BC – Fort St. John
Download the 2017 RENTs Sponsorship Package here.
Questions? Contact Us
For information about exhibiting at BCNPHA’s 2017 conference or RENT tradeshow, please contact Tanya Cromwell, Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about event sponsorship, please contact Jacqui Mendes, Director of Operations at email@example.com.