BCNPHA hosts western Canada’s largest affordable housing conference, attracting more than 900 delegates from across the province and Canada. In addition to our annual conference in November, we host each year four RENT events throughout the province that provide a full-day education and networking opportunities to the non-profit housing sector.
As the umbrella organization for non-profit housing providers, share in the trusted relationship BCNPHA has developed with its members, delegates and partners over more than 20 years of service. Sponsors and tradeshow exhibitors gain exposure to a broad range of rental housing stakeholders that includes non-profit, co-operative, private, municipal and provincial housing sectors.
- Access to more than 1200 delegates from across BC and Canada
- 100 education sessions with engaging dialogue and hands-on learning
- 6 renowned and thought-provoking keynotes
- 40+ tradeshow exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services
- Dozens of dedicated and casual networking opportunities
- Access to 80 to 250+ delegates from across BC (dependent on RENT location)
- Education sessions with a regionalized focus on affordable housing issues
- Engaging and thought-provoking speakers
- Tradeshow exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services available to non-profit housing providers
- Dedicated networking opportunities
Tradeshow booking forms:
- RENT Vancouver Island – Parksville – SOLD OUT
- RENT Lower Mainland – Coquitlam – SOLD OUT
- RENT Interior BC – Vernon – Booking form
- Housing Central Conference – SOLD OUT – to be added to a wait list please email email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Us
For additional information please contact Tanya Cromwell, Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.