With everyone’s health and safety in mind, BCNPHA has cancelled the 2020 in-person RENT events due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We are disappointed that we won’t get to see all of you face-to-face, but we look forward to connecting virtually!
Please join us on TUESDAY, JUNE 16 for an online RENT event that is open to everyone in the non-profit housing sector throughout BC, where we’ll feature:
- Plenary speakers
- Education sessions exploring local and provincial issues
- Region-specific content
- Tradeshow connections
PARTNER WITH US
Show your support for the sector with sponsorship! Contact email@example.com for details.
Looking for details on education sessions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
MORE TO COME! We’ll share details as they become available right here – so check back often!
We share your eagerness to get back to BCNPHA’s line-up of outstanding events! We hope that 2021 brings a return to the four Regional Education, Networking & Tradeshow events on Vancouver Island, and in the Lower Mainland, the North and the Interior, where we offer:
- Housing education and professional development with key thought leaders and hands-on learning
- Tradeshow featuring products and services to help societies operate more efficiently and better serve their tenants
- Networking with non-profit housing societies, companies serving the sector, and government representatives
- In-depth exploration of local and regional issues, including housing tours and engaging discussions.